Scars caused by acne can form into shapes that give them their names. They can be called ice pick, boxcar or rolling scars due to their shapes.
Here are some home treatment remedies that can help to heal mild scarring and blemishes caused by acne.
Nature’s Healing Touch
Natural remedies are usually the cheapest kind of home treatments. Most of them are topically applied. They contain enzymes that aid the natural healing process of our bodies.
One of the most recommended treatments is to massage pure aloe vera gel directly onto the acne scars for this effect to be achieved.
The effect of other natural remedies is to remove dead skin cells. They wound the skin mildly by burning it using alpha hydroxy acids in milk. Another wounds the skin through erosion, using exfoliating granules just like in baking soda.
Over The Counter Medications
If you go to a doctor, he may recommend that you use over the counter products for your acne scars. They cost only a few dollars and can be purchased at drug stores.
Cleansers that contain salicylic acid are an effective treatment as rated by Medline Plus. Salicylic acid is a type of beta hydroxy acid that comes from plants.
It encourages the growth of new skin cells by removing the dead skin cells.
Your doctor may also prescribe a topical treatment which is high in Vitamin A. One kind of Vitamin A is tretinoin, also called Retin-A. This prescription drug contains antibiotics.
It works in the same way as over the counter products. They kill bacteria in the skin and effectively cause skin cell turnover. The only difference they have is prescription medications usually work at a higher and faster rate.
To achieve the optimum effects you want, there is often a combination of medicines that you will need to use.
For those of us who have been severely scarred by acne or those who have lost their self confidence because of mild scarring, you have the option to undergo clinical treatments.
These are the recommendations for acne scar removal:
- Laser resurfacing – this is a treatment that helps to reduce irregularities in the skin caused by acne scars and blemishes. It is also used to reduce wrinkles on the face.
- Chemical peels – this type of treatment improves the appearance of your skin by blistering. In a few days, the skin will peel off and the scars will disappear.
- Dermabrasion – a plastic surgeon or dermatologist will “sand off” the dead skin cells with a special instrument. This allows the new skin to grow in order to replace the skin that was treated.
The focus of these treatments is to wound the skin. They remove the layers on the surface called our epidermis. This reduces the superficial scars caused by acne. It also enhances the production of collagen as well as the growth of new skin.
You have many options for acne scar removal. Choose the one you think is right for you.
Rosemary Gladstar, a prominent herbalist, says that more than fourteen million people are affected by rosacea. This is a condition that causes rashes that look like acne.
The inflammation varies from person to person. Rosacea is not a contagious disease, but even though it cannot be completely cured, you can reduce its effects.
One of the herbs that can treat rosacea is lavender essential oil. It is famous for its ability to heal skin that has been damaged and reduce inflammations. Lavender essential oil can be obtained through health stores and in your natural health pharmacies.
The healing properties of lavender essential oil can be delivered directly and deeply into the skin’s pores. You can do this by placing ten drops of lavender essential oil or one handful of dried lavender and rose petals that have been crushed into a basin of hot water.
Cover your head with a towel or any long cloth and steam your face with the flower-infused concoction for about ten to fifteen minutes.
Spritz your face with cool water then pat it dry. Make sure the heat of the water is as much as you can stand, and not over to avoid being scalded.
Susan Weed, a world famous herbalist and author on subjects like wild crafting, aromatherapy and herbology, lavender essential oil is one of the gentlest oils.
It can be used often without diluting it in water or carrier oil. Use therapeutic grade lavender essential oil on active rosacea breakouts.
This will bring quick relief to the reddened or flushed areas. If you feel a burning sensation or the inflammation increases, you might have sensitivity to lavender.
Wind And Sun
Dry skin caused by the sun or the wind is more likely to have rosacea breakouts. Combine half a cup of extra virgin olive oil and fourteen drops of lavender essential oil.
This will create a barrier which will nourish and balance the skin tone as well as reduce the inflammation.
Humidity may trigger rosacea. The skin may become irritated and inflamed when the salts found in a humid climate gather onto it. Dilute lavender essential oil with distilled water and apply it onto your skin.
This is a very refreshing way to reduce the inflammation. Spritz a cooling lavender spray onto your face any time you feel the heat throughout the day.
Stress or other intense emotions can be likely triggers of rosacea. Carla Wills-Brandon Ph.D, a nutritionist, psychologist and the author of Natural Mental Health, lavender essential oil can make us feel calm, relaxed and soothed.
We can use lavender essential oil in our warm baths and also in vaporizers. We can reduce our stress using aromatherapy with lavender essential oil. It can also reduce the occasions of rosacea breakouts.
Rosacea doesn’t need to be the cause of much distress. We can lessen its effects using lavender essential oil. It can be a very gentle addition to your skin care routine to reduce rosacea problems.
There are people who are still incognizant or aware of what HGH is. It is possible that they are still asking on how effective the hormone is anyway.
Moreover, it is possible that they are requiring how effective the hormone is in giving a youthful and lighter feeling to the overall health.
It is stated that HGH is produced by the master gland called pituitary glands. It is relatively high in levels during adolescence or children, since it is responsible for the development and growth of the body.
It is also responsible for the body composition regulation, muscles, bones, and even body fluids in your body. Aside from what have been said, HGH is also responsible for the metabolism of sugar and fat in your body.
Possibly, it can also cause effects on the function of the heart positively.
As of today, synthetic products made for the stimulation of HGH are present.
To give you another set of top products this 2013, here are the top products to name:
- Power H-Max
This is a significant releaser of HGH in your body and it is extremely effective as stated. This is a revolutionary product and it is helpful in supplying you nutrients for it is made of multiple ingredients and is clinically proven.
It is relatively stated that this product helps in increasing the levels of HGH in your body as said. As of now, it is the most popular HGH product in the market.
It is also considered to be the safest and produced by an FDA-certified lab. In other words, it is certainly approved by experts. In its overall review, it received 90 points out of 100, which makes it a preferable product to list in your choices.
This is termed and claimed to be the number one rated HGH releaser in your body. It is proven by Dr. Steven Lamm and it is recommended by the doctor wholeheartedly.
It is among the best HGH products today and it is now present with a new formulation. From the website information, the HGH releaser will add the Alpha GPC oral spray.
It helps diminish the wrinkles, crows, feet, laugh lines, and other signs of aging on your skin. It even gives way to increased physical stamina and improved lean muscle. Moreover, it offers faster metabolism and restoration of color and condition of the hair.
This is another option if you want to live your fullest. It is among the best products that will deliver results as you expected it. It can provide you preventing of aging signs and it boosts HGH levels in a short matter of time.
Furthermore, aside from aging prevention, GenFX will provide you weight loss benefit and better production of muscle mass in your body.
The above products are the best available in the market. They can give you best results in no time and it is possible that with the above HGH releasers, you will avoid the dangers and risks provided by synthetic HGH products.
Acne is commonly a teenage problem, we believe. However, according to the American Academy of Dermatology, forty to fifty million Americans are affected by acne.
They also said that many age groups can develop these painful and unpleasant spots. Acne isn’t just found on the face, but this is where they are very noticeable.
Acne can also appear on the back, chest, shoulders and also on your legs.
A gentle treatment can help adults to remove the oil and dirt to make our skin clearer.
- Bathe daily. Don’t use harsh products for cleaning or exfoliating your skin. Soap free cleansers are a better choice in order to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. Harsh cleansers and soaps can dry your skin up. This can increase the production of sebum on your skin and result in even more breakouts.
- Put an acne ointment with 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide once every day to the problem spot. Benzoyl peroxide can dry up the extra oil and kill the germs and bacteria in the acne there. It will also prevent acne breakouts from occurring in the future. You can start using benzoyl peroxide once a day to see the effect on your skin. If you don’t feel any burning sensation in the area, there is no peeling and it doesn’t itch, you can raise the application to twice a day. Let the ointment dry up before you put on your clothes. It may bleach them.
- During the summer or any other season, make sure you wear clothes that are loose. When your clothes are too tight, t can trap the bacteria and sweat in your pores. This will make the situation worse. Make sure that if it’s possible, you pick clothes that are made using breathable natural fibers. Examples of these are linen and cotton. Synthetics must be avoided. They can cause your acne to inflame and become worse.
- Take a shower after you exercise. Sweat doesn’t cause acne. However, the moist and warm environment that it creates can be an excellent breeding ground for bacteria and germs. When the bacteria get trapped in your pores, breakouts will occur. Make sure you have ample time to shower after your exercise routine. Don’t forget to use a mild cleanser and not soap.
- If your body acne suddenly popped up out of nowhere, make an appointment with your doctor. Changing hormones may be the culprit that caused the texture and quality changes of your skin. This happens usually during menopause or pregnancy. There are some cases in which hormone replacement therapy is used for your hormones to regulate. It can get rid of the acne that was caused by the internal changes in your body.
Body acne is easy to treat and not something to worry about. Make sure you eat a healthy diet and follow the steps indicated above
Talk to your doctor about the medications or other tips that you can use to end your body acne.
It is a known fact that we all age. There is no way we can reverse it. But there are ways for you to look younger than you really are.
When collagen production is decreased, skin sags. This is why wrinkles happen as time passes.
Take a look at the natural cures that can help to prevent or reverse the signs of wrinkles.
Wrinkles are more prone to happen if you have dry skin. If you drink a lot of water every day, you can prevent this from happening. Drink water to hydrate your cells internally.
It will also manifest physically. It is necessary to remove the toxins that stay in our vital organs. Water will help you to do this, too.
Our body weight is sixty percent water, and the recommended daily intake is a minimum of eight 8oz. glasses.
The Journal of the American College of Nutrition states that there are some foods that help to prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
Berries, vegetables and low fat dairy products are among those that can stop skin from wrinkling. Foods that have Vitamins A and C, magnesium, zinc and monounsaturated fats are effective.
- Stop Smoking
One of the main causes of wrinkles is very easy to prevent. That’s smoking. The blood vessels get constricted by the nicotine in cigarettes.
This hampers the delivery of essential nutrients to your skin. It will also make your skin more prone to wrinkles and lines by drying it.
There are many methods available to help you stop smoking. Nicotine gums, patches or smoking cessation programs are among the options you can choose.
Make sure you also avoid places where many people smoke. The effect of secondhand smoke can be the same as or even worse than if you yourself smoke.
The sides of your mouth, your forehead and the tender skin around your eyes are the areas that are very prone to wrinkles.
Massage those areas every day to help boost blood flow. Apply just gentle pressure on these areas using your fingertips. Massage in a circular motion daily for ten minutes.
Once or twice a week, you should exfoliate your skin. It helps to remove the dead cells that are on the surface of your skin.
It will also keep your pores open so that blackheads, whiteheads and pimples cannot form. It will smooth wrinkles.
An over the counter exfoliant at your local pharmacy can be used. You can also make your own exfoliant at home. You can try putting fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and wiping it onto your face.
Leave it there for about five minutes and then rinse immediately. You can also choose to use a water and baking soda paste.
Wrinkles as you can see are easy to prevent. You can look much younger with just a few minor changes to your diet and additions to your lifestyle.
More anti aging tips: http://antiagingcreamtruth.com/
Scar removal can be a challenging treatment. Scars usually form in layers and must be removed in the same way. With time on your side, home solutions can help you make your skin imperfections fade away.
Consistent and determined daily applications of such treatments are the key to making these home solutions achieve optimum results.
This will help the skin to fight infections and heal damage to the skin tissues better. When you exfoliate, water will aid you in flushing out the toxins found underneath your skin.
It will also help to keep the cells plump and minimize the appearance of a scar.
Jojoba oil is becoming more and more popular as a home treatment for those deep scars caused by acne. It also has many benefits for the skin.
These include moisturizing and protection Jojoba oil also soothes the skin and restores its natural pH balance. Place a liberal amount of jojoba oil to the skin and massage it in gently.
The oil works with the massaging motion and picks up the dead skin cells. Your skin will become gritty as jojoba oil exfoliates the skin.
Massage the oil in for as long as you can, but make sure that you don’t rub your skin raw. Rinse the oil off afterwards with warm water.
You can also choose to leave the jojoba oil on your skin for a minimum of ten minutes. You can moisturize your skin with it if you leave it on before you bathe daily. You can also choose to apply the oil to your skin after your use your cleanser to moisturize it.
In many microdermabrasion kits, baking soda is a constant ingredient because it is a natural exfoliant. Add one part baking soda to two parts water.
Mix both until it becomes a paste. Apply the paste to the area with scars using your fingers. Massage the paste gently into the scars for one minute at least.
Be careful not to rub your skin raw. Rinse off the paste. Any dead skin cells from the surface of your skin will be exfoliated. It will let your skin shed off its top layers.
Also, baking soda has a blending effect. It will diminish the appearance of the scar if you repeat the treatment once daily.
The efficacy of Vitamin E has been proven at scar removal. It is very effective at diminishing the look of deep acne scars, according to the Acne Treatment Specialists.
Vitamin E enhances the healing of the skin and the repair abilities of tissue because it is a powerful antioxidant.
Acne scar removal can be done effectively at home using the ingredients mentioned above.
With time, you will see improvements on the appearance of these scars. Your skin will also benefit from these treatments overall by becoming smoother.
Rosacea is a common skin illness in people who have European ancestry. It affects about fourteen million Americans.
It is most commonly mistaken for acne, so it may go untreated for a while. Take a look at these symptoms below and talk to your doctor in case you suspect that you have rosacea.
- Spider webs on your cheeks – your blood vessels may undergo repeated periods of dilation when you have rosacea. As a result, they can become permanently enlarged and very noticeable. If you notice these tiny and thin red lines on your face, then you may have rosacea. Some people think these lines look like spider webs. This condition is called telangiectasia. When blood vessels in under the skin swell, it occurs. When this conditions appears after a butterfly shaped rash or redness occurs, it is called vascular rosacea.
- Butterfly rash – Prerosacea or facial flushing is one of the first symptoms that occur when we have rosacea. This redness comes and goes and causes a dilation of our blood vessels. Flushing episodes can be precipitated by too much alcohol, certain foods, and stress, exposure to the sun and wind and extreme temperatures. There are different kinds of flushing patterns shown by men and women. Women usually flush on the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. In some cases, the redness on the nose and cheeks take the shape of a butterfly, hence the name butterfly rash. Men are more prone to flush on the nose. The flush can also spread to the neck and chest, but usually stays longer on the cheeks and nose.
- Sensitive, tingling skin – rosacea often makes your skin sensitive and you feel a tingling sensation. You usually feel this after you use products like medication, lotions and sunscreen on your face. Your skin may also feel like it’s stinging or burning. Sometimes, it can also be oily.
- Bumps and Swelling – when rosacea is in its advanced stage there may be swelling that appears on the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. This is called inflammatory rosacea. The inflammation usually appears in the form of pustules or red bumps on the areas that are flushed. These are usually the forehead, cheeks and nose. Sometimes the disease causes the symptom called rhinophyma. This is the most severe symptom of rosacea. The sebaceous glands around the nose become enlarged. This makes your nose look red, swollen and bulb-shaped. This symptom progresses over many years. It is more common in men than women.
- Ocular rosacea – ocular rosacea usually makes itself felt by extreme irritations to the eyes. You will feel a burning sensation in your eye itself and it feels very dry. The irritation usually comes along with swelling and redness of your eyelid. The area around your eyes may also swell and be flushed. Sometimes, patients complain of blurred vision.
If you experience any or all of these symptoms, make sure you visit your doctor as soon as you can to prevent rosacea from worsening.
It is definite that you doubted HGH once in your life for there are issues surrounding its effectiveness. It is commonly reported that HGH can only be harmful for your body.
However, this is not the case. What is harmful is not the HGH in your body, but the associated compounds present in the HGH products, which are preferably synthetic.
You have to bear in mind that as of today, more and more companies are making it possible to produce products that are claimed and advertised to be effective, yet only cause unlikely complications to your body.
There are times that there are products that are not even approved by the FDA. Commonly, the HGH products are for growth, weight loss, and even for muscle mass development.
It is certain that if you are a body builder, you will definitely be confused on how HGH works for bodybuilding.
To give you associated facts with this, here are the following:
- What is HGH?
HGH is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland, which is apparently the master gland in your body.
It is made as a supplement for there are people who are actually suffering from problems, such as in their growth.
It is actually apparent today that HGH is used in order to give you solution to various issues not only in terms of growth. Some even claimed it to have effects on other vital functions of the body, including the heart.
- Is HGH for bodybuilders only?
It can also be perfect for reducing the visibility of wrinkles on your skin. Moreover, the HGH supplement is designed in order to boost the energy levels in your body and even boost metabolism, which results in weight loss.
With the said benefits of HGH, you can clearly say that HGH is not just for bodybuilders. It can be for anyone looking for a solution to be an alert and new person physically and probably, mentally as well.
- Is HGH for muscle growth?
It is obvious that HGH is also helpful in boosting muscle growth. It is actually stated that along with the muscle growth, you will also experience the vibrant glow of your skin tone.
You will be more restful and relax every night and your weight loss will definitely better due to boosted metabolism and energy levels.
- Are HGH steroids?
This is answerable by no for HGH is a protein made naturally by your body. It is actually made inside the pituitary glands and it is made up of 191 amino acids.
These hormones are responsible for the cell division, repair of the tissues, and even in the regulation of other hormones in your body.
The above facts are among the most helpful ones for confused bodybuilders. It is possible that right now, you will have better idea of how HGH works and how it will benefit your body building.
Acne is a common skin condition. It is characterized by the irritation and inflammation of the glands that produce oil and hair from our face.
The oil or sebaceous glands when blocked by dead skin and particles of cells become sore and red. Hormones and genetics are often the culprits pointed out by health professionals.
Alternative health professionals and nutritionists however think that our diet can also play a big role in the appearance of this skin problem.
What Can I Do?
- Hydrate yourself. Drink eight to ten glasses of water per day. For healthier and younger-looking skin, this is the easiest step to take. The body lives on water and cannot survive without it. Each and every single cell in our body is hydrated and cleaned by water. This is a more natural method to hydrate the skin, rather than to use creams and lotions. These may worsen the acne breakout even further because it will clog the oil glands.
- Do not eat foods that are on top of the list of the glycemic index. The foods that are on the list include pop soda, sugary foods, bread, cakes and cookies. These can cause a blood sugar spike to occur soon after they are eaten. Our body will then naturally produce insulin. This hormone regulates the sugar in our blood. After the blood sugar drops, the body will then produce another hormone in order to make the blood sugar return to its normal level. The extra hormones that are produced can be the cause of acne problems.
- Your body can benefit from the addition of spirulina and wild blue green to your diet. The Pacific College of Oriental Medicine published a study stating that these micro algae foods can help to clear up acne. This is because they have a detoxifying and cooling effect on our bodies. Other greens that have chlorophyll are kale, chard, celery and spinach. They are believed to reduce the toxins and purify the blood to lessen your acne.
- Take a polyunsaturated fatty acid called omega-3 daily. This is a healthy fat found in flax oil, nuts, seeds and fish. Fish capsule supplements are also very effective. These omega-3 fatty acids are essential parts of our diet and can help to reduce inflammations in our body. Inflammations and redness are acne symptoms.
- Regular intake of omega-3 can considerably reduce acne. These healthy fats can also help to reduce the pain that is part of other inflammatory disease. One of these is arthritis.
- A pro-biotic supplement should be taken daily. Research states that a pro-biotic supplement can help to increase the anti-inflammatory bacteria that stay in our colon. It is necessary to prevent inflammations. It will lessen the irritation and redness on the skin.
Make these foods a part of your regular diet. They can naturally help you to lessen your acne breakouts. You can eat these foods as much as you want.
Dr. Nicholas Perricone, the author of the book The Wrinkle Cure said that “wrinkles are optional.”
This is because Dr. Perricone and many other specialists say that you can easily erase and prevent wrinkles by eating the correct kinds of food.
You may think that you have to spend a lot of money and undergo invasive procedures to get rid of your wrinkles, but the answers may just be in your kitchen.
The Clear Skin Diet’s author Valori Trelor said that leafy green vegetables like spinach are a treasure trove of beta carotene. Our bodies convert beta carotene into Vitamin A.
This vitamin enhances cell renewal and turnover. This means your skin will become smoother and will not wrinkle. Spinach also contains Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant.
It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help the skin. It also prevents the skin from being harmed by free radicals. The damage can be seen as wrinkles that can form.
Xylitol is the most common sugar substitute used by diabetics or people who don’t want to gain weight. It is a sugar alcohol that is usually added to foods and drinks to enhance the flavor or as a sweetener.
The American Chronicle says it occurs naturally in some fruits. According to The American Chronicle, researchers tested lab rats by giving them xylitol.
They discovered that collagen production increased in the rats. It may also occur in humans. Wrinkles are erased when collagen thickens the skin. Xylitol is available in many supermarkets.
They are usually in sweetener packs. Use them in your tea or coffee instead of regular sugar.
The American Chronicle stated that the skin’s elastin is boosted by copper. Elastin is an important element of the skin. It gives the skin its stretchiness and elasticity.
Skin becomes wrinkled and saggy without elastin. If your body produces more elastin by eating walnuts, it will be less saggy and wrinkly.
- Olive Oil
The Journal of the American College of Nutrition made a worldwide study according to the American Chronicle.
It showed that people who had olive oil regularly in their diets were not as prone to wrinkles as those who didn’t have olive oil. Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant is found in olive oil.
This antioxidant reduces the percentage of scarring on your skin and it can prevent some of the damage caused by free radicals.
Oily fish like mackerel and salmon are recommended for you to eat regularly because they can erase wrinkles. This is according to Dr. Perricone and other doctors.
The omega-3 fatty acids in these fish have anti-inflammatory properties. They can reduce wrinkles and make your skin look better.
With these foods on your list of things to eat, you can prevent wrinkles from forming or making the ones that are there disappear.
Remember that you need to wait a while because natural methods take time.